Friday, July 11, 2008

Just a brief note...


See this? This place houses a company called Athena Diagnostics. This, my friends, is the place where, in two weeks, I will be WORKING FULL TIME AND FOR GOOD MONIES (and how cool is that building?!)! I went in for an interview at 9am this morning, left at 10am, and got a phone call about coming on board literally a half hour later. The lady was all, "Yeah, [the interviewers] just loved you, and they told me to call you right away, and our benefits are AMAZING and there's even a signing bonus and we'll pay you an absurd hourly wage will you please work for us?"

Of course, I was all, "FUCK YEAH, LADYThat would be wonderful, thank you very much!"

I may elaborate more later. Or not. Who cares, I'm wicked (yes, wicked - I'm from Massachusetts) excited!!

No comments: