Sunday, January 27, 2008

What the Shit?!

Sometimes, for some reason, a human being is subjected to terrible things that are good cause for a "What the shit?!" exclamation. For example, there exists such thing as the hideous coconut crab. According to that Wiki page, it's the largest land-living (don't crabs normally live in the ocean?) arthropod, and it's related to the hermit crab.

Like Bob, I'm terrified of the ocean and the things in it. That said, I present you with this picture, and my feelings on it:




What the shit?!

6 comments:

Bob Coughlin said...

...Thanks. As if I couldn't get less sleep as it were...

Anonymous said...

I would not be playing around with a crab that large for any reason at all.

Unknown said...

I think you and Bob officially have me saying "what the shit" to all of my friends. Thanks guys!

Disgusting picture. Ew, ew, ew!!

Squeaker said...

Bob, I always think of you when I'm horrified by sea-related lifeforms.


Jav, the story on the page I got that from said that he was at a friend's house, and it actually fell from the ceiling and landed on him. Fucking creepy.

And Victoria, you are quite welcome.

Bob Coughlin said...

...I still visit this for shudders.

Anonymous said...

That's scary looking, I'm not even going to lie!