Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Penny Arcade Remix Project

Now, this is a little old, but I rather feel that it didn't get enoufg attention. See, though the Yukihime.com blog has been shut down, they left the archives up, and that is where you can find the Penny Arcade Remix Project. In short, a guy in Japan gave his high school students blank PA comics and told them to add their own english dialogue. He even took the time to mark the ones he found funniest.

Either way, I stole three of my favorites, and threw them up here, just for you. They are scanned photocopies, so they're a little hard to read. My apologies.


Tycho is confused
Photobucket


The Son of God is a writing utensil
rainbow


Gabe feels under appreciated
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like em, though the scan quality kinda sucks. The site has some pretty funny ones.

Unknown said...

The idea was interesting. Nice selections, I enjoyed them.

Squeaker said...

I didn't think anyone else would find them as hilarious as I do. My sense of humor is non-sensical and twisted :)