Friday, May 30, 2008

June 21st!

June 21st is a big day for Project Z - we're having a big party in a creepy (but fixed up) barn for a showing of our first three films!


(We will not be doing this, and no one knows all the steps to Thriller except me)


Our makeup lady decided we should serve Zombies -- the cocktails -- and I love her for that idea. We're going to project the movies onto one of the walls, and we (or at least, I) are telling everyone we invite to bring whoever they want. We want it to be big.

So if you're reading this, you probably already know me and how to get into contact with me. Let me know if you need directions or have questions or whatever. No lame excuses -- I'll break your legs if you don't come.





Sidenote (really kind of a footnote, as it is at the foot of the text): In my spare time, I have been crushing on a very, very cute, funny, creative boy. So, rather than being productive and writing scripts, I've begun this. I have ever-so-cleverly disguised his name :)

No comments: